Racers, download the Supplemental Rules for the Event.
Download the Schedule for Friday and Saturday
Here are the highlights:
• Similar to all NASA Utah Fridays this season. All Sessions on Outer Course.
• All HPDE and TT Sessions on Outer Course.
• TT Competitors, this is your final points event for 2014.
• Race and Open Wheel Groups will have one qualifying session on the Outer Course, and three races, one on each of the West, East and Outer Courses.
• Race Group races will be 45 minutes, Green Flag to Checker.
• Open Wheel races will be 20 minutes, Green Flag to Checker.
• Race winners will be determined by your combined laps and times from all three races.
• Race Groups will use NASA Endurance Race Rules.
We’ve posted the updated season points, please review them for any mistakes. The Race and Open Wheel groups are considered final, and we will be ordering trophies soon for these. If you see any errors, please notify email@example.com immediately, all results will be considered uncontested and final on October 27th. Final TT season points will be published for review shortly after the 18th of October; these will also be considered final on Oct. 27th.